"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Back on a Blog

So I haven't been blogging.

In the last number of years, it's pretty amazing that blogging has become a profession. And it's got some influence and reach apparently.

I am too lazy to do this every day. And yes I have lots of opinions but most aren't strong enough to be sensational. Unless it's a justice or human rights issue.

I recently started saying a lot more online. My Facebook page (http://Facebook.com/t.jill) has many updates of my work as well as some random finds online.

I don't share much of my personal life online. Maybe I feel that my personal friends deserve more of me than the random stranger who chances upon my sites. No offence of course to the kind stranger who would bother with a nobody like me. Heh... Well, maybe it's just cos I don't think anything I experience is fantastic enough to share. I mean, really, who cares what I ate for lunch or what dress I just bought?

That said, I shall return to blogging about work. It doesn't matter if anyone reads it or if it's a personal diary for me. Armed with a new phone, I have no excuse to laze now.




No comments:

Post a Comment