"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Update?

Hmmm, I have totally stopped blogging. I don't think I ever did start. It's always been a very interesting thing to me. A little surreal. But somehow feels like a non issue. Blogging, I mean.

In the last few years, I have grown to feel that life can be lived happier if people just count their own blessings instead of someone else's. So perhaps I have decided to not say too much about my blessings on a public platform so no one would start comparing and start feeling either superior or inferior.

Well, having said that, I honestly don't have much to brag about. And that's fine. My successes, little or large as they may be, are non issues. What with world hunger, ISIS and other more pressing matters. My failures, on the other hand, do affect me a little more, but yes, just me, and no one else really. So again, more non issues.

A little summary however...

I have been writing and directing more. And it does bring me joy and purpose.

I have been doing a lot of theatre with Indian companies, with the Indian language and embracing the Indian culture. And I enjoy it.

I received some kind little tokens of appreciations, which I appreciate but often have no idea where to display them. Or if I should.

I teach drama more now. And I believe I have definitely improved as an educator.

Hmmm, is there anything anyone wants to know? Well, one can contact me via private message at fb.com/t.jill

Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment