"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wedding: When Again?

Yet another date change.

Now its September 6th. After my fiancé's mom consulted the Chinese zodiac and calendars online, she decided that September 6th was a more auspicious date.

So now after finally getting 3 (York, Peninsula Excelsior & Riverfront) out of about 30 hotels to reply my emails and calls positively (yes, the 27 or so I contacted are booked up on October 18th), I am going to badger all of them again regarding the 6th of September.

Some are hearing from me a third time since I asked many about the 11th of October initially. I haven't even called to check with the church!

52 Saturdays in a year. How does one choose? Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment