"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Where & When?

Well, we set a date. But it's still open to discussion since my fiancé's mom has yet to see the geomancer. My mom isn't bothered with auspicious dates. My fiancé and I are happy either way. So we'll just wait for the date. No sweat.

The date, however, is a necessary piece of information to present before we can confirm our venue.

Which brings us to the question of where...

I was very keen on this beautiful ballroom. It evokes a sense of grandeur, fairytales and magic. As if anything is possible that night and everyone has been transported to a majestic palace, the sort you only read about in fantasy novels.

It isn't up my mother's alley though because she feels it's very inconvenient for most people. Sigh... here it is, my dream ballroom which will remain just that, a dream.

Photos here pulled from the Orchid country club website and some bridal forums. Won't you fall in love here as well?



No comments:

Post a Comment