"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Chapter

So a new year is here. Hello 2014.

I am planning something new this year.

I'm planning my wedding. Heh. I always was fiercely independent and stubborn, afraid to rely on anyone else. And here I am, looking at spending forever with some random soul I met.

Or is it really random? What makes true love true?

For years, I avoided the idea of marriage for many reasons. One being my fear of loss. I learnt that it is not easy for me to get over such loss from my hamster's untimely kidnapping, from missing my grandpa's departure, & barely catching my father's last moments. So creating that possibility of a husband or child dying before I do? No, thanks! I'd rather not love at all than suffer that pain of separation.

But oh well, I went ahead and fell in love. Darn it.

I'll just plan the event they call a wedding then. Not too big a deal to me since the main focus is the marriage. Updates to appear here.

No comments:

Post a Comment