"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Code of Law - Season 2 Ep 5 Tonight!

I didn't realise the episode of Code of Law that I acted in was going to be on TV this week. Until my drama students and fellow actors alerted me to it.

They all caught trails of the trailer on channel 5. As someone who isn't always watching TV, I searched for the trailer on YouTube and found it: Code of Law - Season 2 Ep 5 trailer.

I had fun filming the episode around September last year with my friends and fellow actors Keagan Kang, Beatrice, Vernetta Lopez, Jaslin & Jerry Hoh, who supplied these photos. (I'll dig mine up too and upload some after the episode has aired tonight.)


Among the resiliently capable crew, I was also blessed to work again with Sam Loh, a very patient director who had once directed me as a crazy woman feeding rats, and Jenn, my fiancĂ©'s good friend and trusty sound recordist/mixer. I also made new friends! I had a ball telling the makeup artist, Jolene Kong, my silly jokes and theories. She must be tough enough to endure them, for we've been hanging out ever since!


I experienced a struggle during one of my scenes, so I have to admit that I am afraid of watching it. I think I won't then, until I hear feedback from others. Yes yes, I can be brave but there are a few tiny things that unfortunately bring out my cowardice. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment