"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Sample Store!

Don't we all love samples?

Free samples would be even better. Click here or below!

<iframe allowTransparency="true"  style="background-color:transparent; width:150px;height:150px;border:none;" frameBorder="0" width="150px;" height="150px;"src="https://www.samplestore.com/user/referrer/normal_100.gif/106076" border="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

It costs nothing to sign up. And you get a number of points which can be exchanged for samples. I just started it so am not sure if the points regenerate on their own. I'll update!

Some samples are free and some require a shipping cost. S$5.99 is a flat fee they charge for any amount of samples in one order. I decided to just get the free ones first for my family to enjoy since I'll be travelling in a matter of days. Yes, I'll talk about that later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment