"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello Sydney!

I needed a break from wedding planning and if satisfying, meaningful or fast/high-paying work was lacking (yes there were some but too few to keep me subdued), I decided to travel. Well, I also had frequent flyer miles expiring. :p

So here I am in the city of Sydney, rainy and overcast the last couple days.

And some home grilled lamb chops
with cous cous and broccoli.
Don't forget sushi (Harbour Street)!
Served by giggling Japanese waitresses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment