"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Night 29 - Under The Boardwalk

We got another tip!

For the song, you guessed it, "Under The Boardwalk"! From an affable couple from Adelaide. It's even more interesting that they were staying at another hotel but dropped in here, AND will be coming back again tomorrow! I do not suppose I am very calculative, especially monetarily, but I am glad to report that this is our third tip! It's all about the appreciation. :-)

I promised 2 songs for tomorrow night when requests came in. One was "That's What Friends Are For" which I didn't have the lyrics for and ended up performing "You've Got A Friend" instead. Another song was "The Rose" which I could have done but time had just run out and I always like to end the final set with a closing song that I know Adi and I will do well with, and tonight it was "Imagine".

The guests who requested those songs will be back tomorrow so I will be armed and ready to give their ears a treat! I sure hope they will like that. :-)

A friend popped by (again) which was a nice surprise, and went so far (literally) as to send me home! A couple of people came by regarding work, since I wasn't able to come to them, for an audition. Haha, how kind and accommodating, and I must say thanks to them as well.

I will sleep well now for another long day awaits me tomorrow. I must admit I wasn't my best tonight since I was rather tired. Tomorrow will be lovely, I just know it... Wow, as of now, 5 'tomorrow's in this post. I shoulda called this post "Tomorrow", as in the song from Annie. I'll save that title for another day, perhaps tomorrow. 8 now. Haha...

Vadei Hell am I so positive suddenly? (more on yummy Vadei next time, maybe tomo--)

No comments:

Post a Comment