"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Night 41 - Yesterday

My illness and pace from yesterday was noticed in a feedback form. How sad. But we did fresh songs: "All I Have To Do Is Dream", "Yesterday" and Ben E. King's "Stand By Me".

The songs worked out beautifully although I had never sung them before, even on my own. I guess being careful in new territory helps. :-)

I don't have time to blog after this. I am sooo tired, drained and stretched out. Will try... but no promises. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment