"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Night 33 - They Can't Take That Away From Me

The memory of my hair that is...

I had a shoot with an old friend in the afternoon simply because my hair is about to be chopped off by Ochre Pictures for a Suria Malay drama called "First Impressions". I do trust them to be professionals of course, but I just hope they don't butcher my hair entirely.

But hair grows back so I'm not biting my nails, or hair, over it. My first day of shoot as Helen, an magazine editor (series regular), will be Wednesday which is also when they will do the snippity snip.

The photoshoot went well, I think. Benjamin, the photographer is very much an old friend and it was wonderful to catch up. He said it has been many years and I still look good, which I am sure is only kindness on his part. Still I can't wait to see the pictures! Should I post them up here? It isn't related to music...

Tonight our fresh songs were "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Isn't She Lovely", and "They Can't Take That Away From Me". I always like singing these songs so I was all smiles!

1 comment: