"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Night 32 - Beyond The Sea

Now Adi and I didn't do this song though we should've!

It would have been perfect for all the sea faring guests. Many had stepped off a cruise ship and a few more were going on one. I guess the hotel is nicely nestled between nightlife and the harbour.

Nothing much else to report today. I had a shoot before that because my hair was about to go for a TV shoot. It needs a cut anyway. :-) After that I had a jam session with What The, a band of lovely friends, before heading to HIA (Holiday Inn Atrium).

We had fun entertaining a joyful little crowd from Scotland, who I must admit, entertained us just as much. They bought me a drink and told me about their cruise as well. I love that they were singing along to "I Will Survive", "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". Football was going on so I tried not to be too rude and intrude audibly. I did change a few words in the songs to 'football' to show them I support their love for the game. A few noticed and smiled, but of course they could be thinking, 'She won't leave us alone, will she?'

Because of the many locals tonight, I did Teresa Teng's "Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin" (The Moon Represents My Heart) since Chinese New Year is well on its way. And someone from China sang along! So many sing-alongs tonight, how lovely!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha now i can post nonsensical brainless stuff..hello jilly how r you long time no see. I have a song request ..pls sing La Mer for me cos its my all time fave song.Thank you aurevoir maidemoselle or rather monsieur.

    ReplyDelete