"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Night 40 - I Wish You Love

I was sick when I arrived. Part of that was due to a lunch I had with a friend. Because of me, we performed the songs too slow for the first set.

But after a lot of throwing up and a bit of dinner, I felt better. Then sweetly, I was ambushed by a visit from my brothers. I managed to get them the happy hour deal. Besides them, some close friends joined in too.

My brothers gave me their honest opinions that I rattled on a bit too much for their liking. And that my Mandarin and Japanese needed much more work as they heard "Sukiyaki" (you know what it really means...) and Teresa Teng's "Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin". We shared fun moments in "Condo Condo Condo" and "Fallen". Before the night ended with "I Wish You Love", a song that Siok loved a lot of at one point. :-)

After that, we all had supper. How fun!

2 comments: