"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Night 27 - Rainy Days And Mondays

Tonight was quite a relaxed and lovely one.

Yes it drizzled a little in the afternoon. So we performed "Rainy Days And Mondays". How apt. :-) I wrote a poem when I was 16 called January Rain. Well, goodbye January.

We had a table with 3 Japanese guest so we also performed "Ue o muite arukō", aka Sukiyaki. I think I need to learn another Japanese song...

For some folks from Kuala Lumpur who were staying in the hotel as part of their business trip, we answered their two requests for "Don't Know Why" & "Leaving On Jet Plane". They liked what we did and it was great that they caught us because on Saturday, we regretfully ended just as they came in for a drink.

Now, the only hiccups tonight were actually burps. I have no idea why but something I ate might have triggered a machine gun's magazine of burps! So I was glad we survived through to the closing song "I've Got You Under My Skin", which I affectionately call the Splinter song.

No comments:

Post a Comment