"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Night 10 - Days of Wine and Roses

It was busy before we even started tonight!

Our first set started slow but was very pleasant. We did a song I had never sung yet, "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue". I had once heard Adi play it as an instrumental, and thought to myself, why don't I learn the song? It was honestly an experiment that yielded audibly positive results.

The second set was more upbeat and the third set showcased some groovy tunes where I stood up to move and dance (hardly) at the request of some guests. The crowd was made up of mostly travellers, peppered with a few of the regulars. I was very glad that the guests were attentive and seemed to enjoy every song.

A lot of people had the club sandwich for dinner which I haven't tried. Instead, I had my dinner of laksa and little tasty nibbles from the delectable spread at the restaurant buffet on the 4th floor. On the way down in the lift, I told a pilot as he was leaving the hotel, "Have a safe trip!"

Hmm, was that silly?

No comments:

Post a Comment