"CATCH ME LIVE!"

I sing every Monday to Saturday at Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore - 7:45pm to 10:45pm.
Free entrance at the Lobby Lounge. Find out more below:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193307951274&index=1

Profession: Singer, actress, mistress of ceremony (or emcee), model, drama trainer.
Gillian Tan finally has a casual & regular blog. This is Z Jil. Thanks for popping by!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Night 21 - Save The Last Dance For Me

Yes, one of the songs we did tonight. :-)

But dance music isn't really in my CD collection or in my repertoire but I wanted to help a friend with a school project and was happy to contribute lyrics and sing. So after tango class, I was in NTU recording till past 2am on last night, or this morning (Sunday night, or Monday morning), so I got home after 3am and did I have time for a shower? Tsk, no.

Good thing I had no classes to teach this morning but had meetings this early afternoon. After which I went back to the far-away-from-everything-else-I-gotta-do NTU for some bits I couldn't muster up the strength for when my eye lids grew too heavy and my legs weakened too much to even stand. The studio was stuffy on Sunday because on weekends, there was no air conditioning or ventilation for that matter. This time it was better and I was much more productive. I also had a chair! I wonder if that's what I need for singing... Hmm...

I often sit during my Holiday Inn Atrium gigs. The sets tonight went very nice and smoothly. So happy! Maybe from warming up and yelling with vengeance at the recording and all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment